Building with the End in Mind
We begin and end each project with a focus on the final outcome and carefully consider each step required to deliver a quality product.
Prism’s approach to commissioning depends on owner requirements; however, our fundamental philosophy is to stay involved until all systems operate within the building and the owner is trained to operate them.
We work closely with the owner’s third-party commissioning agents and, ideally, we’d like to begin working with the third party during preconstruction.
- Specification Review
- Specification Review with Purchase Orders
- Inspection Upon Delivery
- Inspection During Installation
- Inspection After Installation
- Start-up and Testing
- Emergency Response and Repair
- New Systems Design and Implementation
- Updates for Code Compliance
- Outdoor Lighting Maintenance
- Infrared Scanning
- Maintenance Issues