On March 21st, the American Red Cross visited Prism’s headquarters location, where we hosted a public blood drive. Twenty Prism employees participated and 15 pints of blood were collected. One pint potentially helps to save three lives
- There are four types of transfusable products that can be derived from blood: red cells, platelets, plasma and cryoprecipitate. Typically, two or three of these are produced from a pint of donated whole blood – hence each donation can help save up to three lives.
We look forward to another great blood drive from the Prism team. Below are the next dates scheduled for Prism blood drives.
- May 17th Carter Blood Care
- July 12th American Red Cross
- Sept 12th Carter Blood Care
- Dec 13th American Red Cross