Specialized Expertise for Sensitive Environments
Prism electric service division works in major hospitals, surgery centers, imaging centers, 24-hour emergency clinics across Texas and Oklahoma. Our electricians are familiar with the three types of essential electrical systems in the hospital.
Some of the types of work we perform in the healthcare industry are:
- Annual Receptacle Testing
- Annual GFCI Testing
- Infrared Scanning
- LIM panel Testing
- Service Calls
- Emergency Response for catastrophic electrical failures
- Equipment/Systems upgrades
- Working closely with imaging vendors such as Siemens and GE for the installation of CT suites, MRI suites and Cath labs to name a few.
- Work closely with vendors such as Belimed and Steris for the installation of instrument washers and sterilizers.
- Installation of line isolation panels in operating rooms.
- Lighting upgrades.
- Lighting retrofits
- Rough in for systems such as fire alarm, nurse call systems and door controls.
- Telco partnering with our technology division.