Infrared | Thermography
Keep Your Systems Up and Running
Providing predictive and preventive services.
Prism works with many clients to establish and implement long-term maintenance plans to take care of issues before they become problems.
Regular maintenance of your electrical systems provides many benefits including:
- Reduce the downtime of your electrical systems
- Decrease energy consumption and cost
- Reduce the risk of emergency repairs
- Decrease insurance rates
Prism Electric offers a full array of maintenance services including:
IR Thermographic Imaging
Using a state-of-art thermal imaging (infrared) camera, our certified thermographers have the ability to locate problems within your electrical system that are not apparent to the naked eye.
- Used to identify unseen problems before they cause potentially serious damage to your electrical system and may result in costly downtime
- Minor repairs can often be performed during the inspection and more time-consuming repairs can often be scheduled around peak production time, minimizing cost and production impact
- Many insurance companies require this service to be performed and may offer a premium discount if completed
- Recommended annually
Preventive Maintenance (PM)
While beneficial in every type of facility, preventive maintenance is especially important in critical facilities such as healthcare, data centers and manufacturing | industrial where system failures can have serious and even life-threatening consequences. Preventive maintenance may include some or all of the following:
- Visible inspection of all components
- Vacuum and wipe down equipment
- Torque | tighten as required
- Injection testing of breakers
- Ground fault testing