There are few facilities constructed with such significance on fault tolerant systems for their sensitive environments. Their systems must address all possible faults and threatening scenarios devising methods to recover quickly and contain any unforeseen events that may occur.
Arc Flash and Circuit Breaker Coordination Studies
- OSHA 1910 Arc Flash and NFPA 70E regulations require a Hazard Assessments
- Get in compliance and avoid fines
- When applied correctly, an enforceable program protects you and your investment
- An accurate electrical one-line diagram is an essential ingredient for electrical safety and facility operation electricians
- De-energized maintenance
- Code compliance surveys
- Infrared inspection windows
- Preventive | Predictive maintenance programs:
Emergency Response Services
- Strong vendor relationships allow for immediate response to any potential down time.
Load Banking and Generator Testing
- Perform monthly logging
- Load study/load profiles
- Pull-the-plug response testing
Breaker and Ground Fault Testing
Adheres to NETA standards for acceptance testing and maintenance to verify physical and mechanical condition.
- Primary injection
- Secondary injection
Commissioning and Start-ups
- Third-party certified field service engineers.
- Available for collaboration with third parties for consulting, engineering and commissioning and upgrading
STS | PDU | RPR | ATS | UPS
Power Quality Analysis
- Distribution upgrades and analysis
- Reduce risks and improve safety
- Grounding issues and impedance concerts
Line Isolation Monitor Testing
- NFPA-99 requires annual testing
- Fully comply with the NFPA-70 | NFPA-99, standard for healthcare facilities
Medium Volt Capabilities
- Installation, testing and maintenance